Monday 28 September 2020

Good morning quotes

The greatest inspiration you can ever get is to know that you are an inspiration to others. Wake up and start living an inspirational life today.

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.

Great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee — don’t start your day without it.

I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.

I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.

Even the smallest of thoughts have the potential to become the biggest of successes … all you have to do is get up and get going.

One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.

This morning will never ever come back in your life again. Get up and make the most of it.

I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.

This is not just another day, this is yet another chance to make your dreams come true.

Guestposting

Techgape Techgape Techgape Techgape Techgape Techgape Techgape Techgape   Guest post Guest post Guest post Guest post Guest post Guest post ...